CRM Campaigns Planner
Job Title: CRM Campaigns Planner
Location: Lytham St Anne's
Hours: Full Time
Contract: 18-month contract
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and hands-on CRM specialist, currently in a CRM Planning or Management role, to join our CRM team sitting within our fast-paced and ever-growing Marketing department. As CRM Campaigns Planner you will play an exciting and valuable role in the successful enablement of a new customer experience platform during 2021/22. Ensuring new systems support the CRM team and the business in its ongoing mission to deliver our very special Beaverbrooks personal customer experiences across all customer touchpoints.
We are proud to have recently achieved the number one position in the prestigious 100 Best Companies to Work For list 2021, in addition to being announced as ‘Retail’s Best Company to Work For’ 2021. It’s also our 16th consecutive year of receiving three-star accreditation for ‘world class’ levels of workplace engagement.
This is an 18-month contract to support the above project, after which time the team resource requirements will be reviewed.
The role is based at our office in Lytham St Annes, Lancashire although the team are predominantly working remotely at present due to Covid. Options for remote working going forwards can be discussed at interview.
- The CRM Campaigns Planner will be responsible for the effective investigation, planning, briefing and deployment of new customer strategies and campaigns to drive increased customer engagement and value for the Beaverbrooks Brands. Working closely with the wider CRM team.
- You will immerse yourself both in the Beaverbrooks customer journey and the new system technology, to identify best approaches to optimizing the insight and new planning tools available.
- You will collaborate with other stakeholders (including wider Marketing team, eCommerce, Store Retail teams, Product & Buying) to ensure seamless integration and adoption of new initiatives.
- You’ll develop business cases and present proposals for new initiatives to Senior Management team.
- Working with the CRM and Email Coordinator and Assistant, you will be hands on in building agreed campaigns within the new system – leading by example.
- You’ll oversee the creative and production process for selected programmes to ensure these meet the objectives initially set for the campaigns.
- You will be responsible for the ongoing review and optimization of campaigns.
- You’ll empower other CRM team members and wider departments in embracing the new system and using effectively.
- You will act as cover for CRM Manager when absent (responsible for system development and customer data insight and planning).
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven experience of successfully planning, deploying and optimizing CRM campaigns and programmes
- Hands on experience with campaign management tools and Email Service Providers is essential
- Experienced in taking new initiatives from concept to reality
- Experienced in stakeholder engagement and management
- CRM experience within a retail environment
- Strong commercial awareness and an analytical mindset – ability to interpret data, and translate into meaningful insight and learnings
- Creative, strategic thinker
- Positive self-starting and solutions focused approach
- A keen collaborator who can inspire and listen to others
- Ability to be adaptable and reactive and used to working in fast paced environments
- Organised and efficient with strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – particularly Excel
- Multichannel retail experience
- Specific experience with the Exponea system
About the Company
We’re a family business. And you can tell that when you get here. It feels like family.
Established in 1919 we now have 72 stores across the UK and an ecommerce website, which was launched in 2001. We provide exceptional quality diamonds, jewellery and watches as well as top name brands such as TAG Heuer, Omega, Breitling, Tudor, Gucci and Vivienne Westwood.
As well as achieving the number one position in the prestigious 100 Best Companies to Work For list 2021, and ‘Retail’s Best Company to Work For’ 2021, further recognition has also been received at The UK Jewellery Awards where we were awarded Employer of the Year for 2020 and at The Retail Week Awards 2020, where we were awarded 'Best Place To Work'.
Our purpose is to enrich lives, which simply means making a positive difference to the world we live in. We donate 20 per cent of retained profits to charity and since the year 2000, Beaverbrooks has donated in excess of £16 million to over 750 different charities.
We pride ourselves on the work we do for local communities and in support of this we offer charity matching – you raise it, we match it! You can also take 2 paid charity days per year where you can spend time away from the business doing charity work and take time off to give blood.
Some of our other benefits include:
- Holidays are 28 days per annum inclusive of bank holidays.
- Outstanding staff discounts which extend to your family & friends.
- Private Healthcare
- Wellbeing scheme
- Contributory Pension & Life Assurance
- Free eye test at every 2 years
- Flu Vaccinations paid for
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Maternity return to work bonus
- Paternity Leave
- Employee & family support & counselling – Retail Trust
- Cycle scheme
If you would like to know more about Beaverbrooks, visit https://www.beaverbrooks.co.uk/about-us