CRM and Email Marketing Assistant
Job Title: CRM and Email Marketing Assistant
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm)
Contract: 12 months fixed term contract
Salary: £18,000-£20,000 per annum
Location: Beaverbrooks Head Office, Lytham St.Annes
Interviews: w/c 24th June
We have an exciting opportunity for a CRM and Email Assistant to join Beaverbrooks Marketing team at our Head Office in Lytham St Annes. As the CRM and Email Marketing Assistant, you will support the CRM team in driving existing customers back to Beaverbrooks through the effective delivery and analysis of our email and direct mail programme.
We look forward to welcoming into our team a driven, self-starting individual who is passionate about marketing and keen to develop their experience around CRM, digital and direct marketing.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
- Support the delivery of CRM activities working with the Email and CRM Coordinator.
- Briefing and progressing the design and build of emails
- Support the creative development of direct mail campaigns
- Supporting checking and testing of emails and direct mail
- Development of internal communications to support effective launch of CRM campaigns
- Compiling critical CRM reporting and supporting the team in regular and campaign specific analysis
- Weekly email and CRM reports to support us in growing the channel
- Analysis of specific email performance
- Monthly customer sign up reports and dialogue with store and online teams where appropriate
- Distribution of regular business reporting to a wider team across Beaverbrooks
- Supporting the maintenance of secure and up to date database
- Regularly importing, updating and maintaining customers preferences across CRM platforms
- Creating audiences for campaigns
- Data checking for direct marketing campaigns
- Any other administration duties that may be required day to day by the CRM team or the wider marketing team
The Ideal Candidate
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous marketing experience and/or qualification
- Proficient in excel and able to read data
- Competent user of all Microsoft Office programmes
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- Proactive and adaptable, able to hit the ground running
- Exceptional time management skills
- Great communication skills and works well within a team
- Passionate about retail
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous email marketing experience
- Experience of reporting and data analysis
About the Company
We’re a family business. And you can tell that when you get here. It feels like family.
From the very smallest details to the big important things. You’ll feel it in the warm and familiar way we talk to each other and you’ll feel it in the way we engage with the wider community, too.
As a company – we’re true to our word. When we say we’re going to do something, we go all out to do it. And every individual is truly valued.
Established in 1919 we now have 71 stores across the UK and provide exceptional quality diamonds, jewellery and watches as well as top name brands such as TAG Heuer, Omega, Breitling, Tudor, Gucci and Vivienne Westwood.
We pride ourselves on the work we do for local communities. We donate 20 per cent of retained profits to charity and since the year 2000, Beaverbrooks has donated in excess of £13 million to over 750 different charities.
We were awarded ‘Employer of the Year’ in The UK Jewellery Awards 2018, and have featured in The Sunday Times Top 100 ‘Best Companies to Work For’ for 16 consecutive years – ranking number 10 in 2019. Recently further recognition has also been received at the Retail Week Awards 2019, where we were awarded 'Best Place To Work'.