Customer Service Assistant- Web Chat
Job Title: Customer Service Assistant - Web Chat
Contract: 12 month temporary contract
Hours: 14 hours per week over 3 days to include Saturday and Sunday between 11am and 3pm and 6 hours during the week on morning shifts. Flexibility is available on the week day hours and this can be discussed at interview.
Salary: £9.20 - £9.64 per hour
Close date: Wednesday 5th June
Interviews: Tuesday 11th & Wednesday 12th June
We now have a fantastic opportunity for someone who shares our passion for delivering exceptional customer experience, to join our customer service team our Head Office in Lytham St. Annes.
As a Customer Service Assistant, you will be the primary point of contact between our business and our customers and will support and advise customers, stores and your other colleagues who are placing orders, finding information, returning purchases and making complaints. In doing so you will strive to gain and retain customers by offering a service that enriches people’s lives.
- Provide weekend video web chat support for customers
- Communicate with customers via not only web chat but also phone and email
- Deal with general phone and email enquiries from store colleagues
- Deal with social media and ‘Price Promise’ requests on behalf of the company
The Ideal Candidate
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience of, and passion for, delivering excellent customer service within a retail environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good typing speed and the ability to respond quickly and effectively during text and video chats
- Comfortable on video
- Good rapport building skills
- Empathetic, caring and an active listener
- Strives for 5-star feedback
- Results driven
- Ability to demonstrate strong and objective complaint handling
About the Company
We’re a family business. And you can tell that when you get here. It feels like family.
From the very smallest details to the big important things. You’ll feel it in the warm and familiar way we talk to each other and you’ll feel it in the way we engage with the wider community, too.
As a company – we’re true to our word. When we say we’re going to do something, we go all out to do it. And every individual is truly valued.
Established in 1919 we now have 71 stores across the UK and provide exceptional quality diamonds, jewellery and watches as well as top name brands such as TAG Heuer, Omega, Breitling, Tudor, Gucci and Vivienne Westwood.
We pride ourselves on the work we do for local communities. We donate 20 per cent of retained profits to charity and since the year 2000, Beaverbrooks has donated in excess of £13 million to over 750 different charities.
We were awarded ‘Employer of the Year’ in The UK Jewellery Awards 2018, and have featured in The Sunday Times Top 100 ‘Best Companies to Work For’ for 16 consecutive years – ranking number 10 in 2019. Recently further recognition has also been received at the Retail Week Awards 2019, where we were awarded 'Best Place To Work'.
The Hallmark of Amazing People