Digital Marketing Co-Ordinator
Digital Maketing Co-Ordinator - SEO Lead
Contract: Permanent, Full time (37.5 hours per week)
Location: Park Road, St. Annes
Interviews: w/c 7th January 2019
This role is a full time position (5 days per week) however we would also consider applications from anyone who would prefer to work 30 hours (4 days per week).
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Co-ordinator to work within the eCommerce Team and supporting the Marketing team where needed.
As Beaverbrooks’ Digital Marketing Co-ordinator, you will expand the company’s online presence and drive high quality traffic to the website whilst maximising ROI. Your main focus will be Search Engine Marketing (paid and organic), but will include other key channels such as affiliates, retargeting and other display advertising.
The eCommerce team at Beaverbrooks are responsible for the ongoing development of the customer experience online, including merchandising of the online product catalogue, maintenance of all digital content and the conduct of digital marketing, whilst continually ensuring the website conforms to industry best practices and achieves continual sales growth.
- Assisting with the management of the Organic Search channel, which will include liaising with our external SEO agency, co-ordinating SEO changes within the team and making on-page optimisations yourself.
- Monitoring and reporting on Organic search performance, paying close attention to keyword rankings/positions.
- Keeping up to date with the latest industry developments relating to SEO best-practice and inputting into the business’ content strategy with SEO in mind.
- Assisting with the day-to-day management of the company affiliate programme and ability to work closely with key affiliate partners to co-ordinate bespoke promotional activity.
- Co-ordination and management of both in-house and 3rd party prospecting and retargeting campaigns.
- Contribution and management of brand/tactical digital campaigns, including but not limited to display advertising.
- Setting of objectives and targets for all activity, to ensure spend has expectations and a measurable return.
- Providing regular reporting and analysis on all digital marketing activity so that stakeholders are kept up-to-date with performance. You will therefore need to be familiar with Google Analytics and its reporting capabilities.
- Ability to use SEO tools to gain insight into SEO performance and make recommendations accordingly.
- Supporting the other Digital Marketing Co-Ordinator with PPC and Social Media advertising, as and when is required.
- Supporting the team in improving overall user experience and achieving online sales targets.
The Ideal Candidate
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Excellent communication skills
- A good command of the English language
- A commercial attitude with experience of marketing budgets and KPIs
- A good understanding of eCommerce and a passion for all things digital
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills
- Hands-on SEO experience working on a live website
- Experience assisting with or managing digital marketing campaigns, preferably in the retail sector
- Experience/knowledge of affiliate programmes e.g. AWin
- Strong competencies in Microsoft Excel
- A good understanding of social media channels and advertising functions, particularly Facebook and Instagram
- Experience using Google Analytics or a similar analytics package
- Experience and understanding of Google Ads, Bing Ads and their Editor software
- Confident in using SEO tools such as Google Search Console, MOZ and AWRCloud
About the Company
Beaverbrooks is a family-owned jewellery and watch retailer established in 1919 with 70 stores across the UK, providing exceptional quality diamonds, jewellery and watches as well as top name brands such as TAG Heuer, Omega, Breitling, Gucci, Longines, Bremont, Michael Kors and Vivienne Westwood. We were awarded ‘Employer of the Year’ in The UK Jewellery Awards 2017, and have featured in The Sunday Times Top 100 ‘Best Companies to Work For’ for 15 consecutive years – ranking number 11 in 2018.
We place a lot of emphasis on building strong relationships and caring for one another, and we pride ourselves on the work we do for local communities. We give 20 per cent of our post-tax profits to charity and have donated over £11m to over 450 charities since 2000. We also encourage our 900+ colleagues to support time-giving initiatives and all our people are given an amount to donate to charity as a team each year.
The Hallmark of Amazing People