Digital Marketing Coordinator- Social Lead
Job Title: Digital Marketing Coordinator- Social Lead
Contract: Permanent, 37.5 hours per week Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Location: Lytham St Annes
Salary: £25,000-£28,000 per annum
Close date: Wednesday 12th May
Interviews: w/c 17th May
Due to continued growth within eCommerce, we have an exciting new opportunity for an additional Digital Marketing Co-Ordinator to join our Beaverbrooks eCommerce team and take a lead on paid social media. The role is based at our Office in Lytham St Anne’s, although the team are mostly working remotely at present.
As paid social lead, you will be responsible for planning and executing advertising across key social channels (predominantly Facebook and Instagram). Working closely with our external agency, you will ensure social advertising is driving high quality traffic to the website, whilst maximising ROI and increasing awareness of the brand in the digital space.
Commercially-minded and with a love of all things digital, you will be driven by KPIs and data to deliver continual improvement from social media advertising.
- Assist with the management of our paid social channel, which will include briefing new campaigns, managing the social ad schedule, liaising with our external agency, and co-ordinating campaign activity.
- Monitor and report on paid social performance, paying close attention to maximising KPIs such as CPA and ROAS.
- Work closely with the eCommerce Content team to ensure creative is adhering to best practice and meeting objectives.
- Act as day-to-day contact for our external agency with regards to paid social media.
- Optimise always-on campaigns to ensure they are performant and that creative is regularly refreshed.
- Set objectives and targets, to ensure spend has clear expectations and a measurable return.
- Provide regular reporting and analysis on digital campaigns you manage, so that stakeholders are kept up to date with performance. You will therefore need to be familiar with Google Analytics and its reporting capabilities.
- Keep up to date with the latest industry developments relating to social media best-practice.
- Use tools such as Facebook Ads Manager to gain insight into performance and make recommendations accordingly.
- Support the team in improving overall user experience and achieving online sales targets.
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent communication skills
- Incredibly organised and confident in a fast-paced environment
- A commercial attitude with experience executing digital media campaigns
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills
- Hands-on social advertising experience working across Facebook, Instagram and other social channels.
- Confident using tools such Facebook Ads Manager and Google Analytics.
- Strong competencies in Microsoft Excel
- A passion for all things digital
- Ideally educated to degree level
- A good understanding of eCommerce
- Experience assisting with or managing digital marketing campaigns in the retail sector
- Experience/knowledge of other digital marketing channels such as SEO, PPC and affiliates.
About the Company
We’re a family business. And you can tell that when you get here. It feels like family.
Established in 1919 we now have 72 stores across the UK and an ecommerce website, which was launched in 2001. We provide exceptional quality diamonds, jewellery and watches as well as top name brands such as TAG Heuer, Omega, Breitling, Tudor, Gucci and Vivienne Westwood.
Awards include ‘Employer of the Year’ in The UK Jewellery Awards 2020 as well as featuring in The Sunday Times Top 100 ‘Best Companies to Work For’ for 17 consecutive years – ranking number 9 in 2020. Recently further recognition has also been received at the Retail Week Awards 2020, where we were awarded 'Best Place To Work'.
Our purpose is to enrich lives, which simply means making a positive difference to the world we live in. We donate 20 per cent of retained profits to charity and since the year 2000, Beaverbrooks has donated in excess of £16 million to over 750 different charities.
We pride ourselves on the work we do for local communities and in support of this we offer charity matching – you raise it, we match it! You can also take 2 paid charity days per year where you can spend time away from the business doing charity work and take time off to give blood.
Some of our other benefits include:
- Holidays are 28 days per annum inclusive of bank holidays, rising to 33 days the March after completion of 2 years’ service.
- Outstanding staff discounts which extend to your family & friends.
- Wellbeing scheme
- Contributory Pension & Life Assurance
- Free eye test every 2 years
- Flu Vaccinations paid for
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Maternity return to work bonus
- Paternity Leave
- Employee & family support & counselling – Retail Trust
- Cycle scheme
If you would like to know more about Beaverbrooks, visit https://www.beaverbrooks.co.uk/about-us
The Hallmark of Amazing People