Email Marketing Coordinator
- Email Marketing Coordinator
- 37.5 hours per week
- £25,000-£29,000 per annum depending on experience + great benefits
- Lytham St Annes - flexibility to work from home to be discussed at interview
We have a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated Email Marketing Coordinator, who has a passion for pursuing a career in retail, fashion and jewellery, to join our award-winning family business and play a vital role in the planning, delivery, development and analysis of our Beaverbrooks email programme.
Working with a customer centric approach, as our Email Marketing Coordinator you will be passionate about continually improving and optimising Beaverbrooks email communications; striving to achieve first-class email marketing that looks to engage the Beaverbrooks customer and therefore drive value for the business through repeat traffic and sales; both in store and online.
We are proud to have recently achieved the number one position in the prestigious 100 Best Companies to Work For list 2021, in addition to being announced as ‘Retail’s Best Company to Work For’ 2021. It’s also our 16th consecutive year of receiving three-star accreditation for ‘world class’ levels of workplace engagement.
The role is based at our office in Lytham St Annes, Lancashire but options for remote working can be discussed at interview.
The role will predominantly involve the following:
- Creation and management of the email schedule.
- Effective and timely delivery of the email programme- to include; briefing of both creative and build, data selection, testing and deployment.
- Collaboration with departments across the business to generate email content including our eCommerce, Content, Product and Retail teams.
- Coordination of quarterly email planning and weekly email schedule meetings.
- Using audience and email insight to optimise email campaigns from both an audience, scheduling, and content perspective.
- Working with ESP to manage IP reputation and maintain deliverability rates.
- Plan, develop and implement automated lifecycle email programmes.
- Devise and execute testing programmes, interrogating targeting, timing, creative and offer variables.
- Regular analysis and reporting on email performance and provide actionable insights and ongoing recommendations.
- Management of the email budget.
- Staying up to date with industry best practices and competitor activities.
The Ideal Candidate
- Great knowledge and passion for email marketing along with a keen interest in retail
- Demonstrable experience of executing consumer email programmes end to end
- Solid understanding of email KPIs and deriving insights for wider business reporting and actions
- Commercial thinker and results focused
- Analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Experience working with email service providers and a strong understanding of e-marketing best practices
- Highly organised, as well as flexible and solutions-based when required
- Strong numerical and Excel skills
- A proactive, resourceful and self-starting approach - ability to hit the ground running
- A great communicator (both written and verbal) and team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects at any one time
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- HTML knowledge
- Multichannel retail experience
- Experience with Exponea
About the Company
We’re a family business. And you can tell that when you get here. It feels like family.
Established in 1919 we now have 72 stores across the UK and an ecommerce website, which was launched in 2001. We provide exceptional quality diamonds, jewellery and watches as well as top name brands such as TAG Heuer, Omega, Breitling, Tudor, Gucci and Vivienne Westwood.
Our purpose is to enrich lives, which simply means making a positive difference to the world we live in. We donate 20 per cent of retained profits to charity and since the year 2000, Beaverbrooks has donated in excess of £16 million to over 750 different charities.
We pride ourselves on the work we do for local communities and in support of this we offer charity matching – you raise it, we match it! You can also take 2 paid charity days per year where you can spend time away from the business doing charity work and take time off to give blood.
Some of our other benefits include:
- Great office profit share bonus
- Free car parking
- Outstanding staff discounts which extend to your family & friends.
- Wellbeing scheme
- Contributory Pension & Life Assurance
- Free eye test every 2 years
- Flu Vaccinations paid for
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Maternity return to work bonus
- Employee & family support & counselling – Retail Trust
- Cycle scheme
If you would like to know more about Beaverbrooks, visit https://www.beaverbrooks.co.uk/about-us