- Job Title: Packing Assistant (Web Fulfilment)
- Location: Lytham St Annes
- Hours: 15 hours per week. Flexibility to work full time hours is necessary during busy periods. Shifts will fall during our department working hours of 7:30am-10:30pm, Monday to Sunday.
- Temporary Contract until 2nd January 2021
We are looking for a hardworking and motivated individuals to join our dynamic and fast-growing Web Packing team. The department oversees the delivery of all customer orders placed through our Website & Mail Order channels along with our Next and Very affiliation.
The successful Fulfilment Packers will join our large existing team, who all focus upon providing the best possible service to our customers, every time.
The role will be based within the COVID secure warehouse packing area of our department and you will be on your feet for long periods. You will be responsible for fulfilling customer’s orders in an efficient manner, ensuring our customers receive their order presented to our high standards and set guidelines in accordance with the specifications of the numerous brands that we dispatch.
Hours will vary depending on shift patterns on a rota basis.
Shifts will be during our Fulfilment opening times of 7:30am and 10:30pm Monday to Sunday. During the build up to Christmas and sale period there will be a need for flexibility as you may be required to work the equivalent of full-time hours (37.5) or above, depending upon order quantities.
The role will predominantly involve;
- Picking items from our warehouse
- Matching items to the correct customer order
- Checking the item condition of stock prior to dispatch
- Following set packing guidelines
- Correctly processing order labels for dispatch as per customer shipping requirements
- Matching our volume targets to ensure all orders are dispatched on the required day
- Ensuring all areas of the packing area and warehouse are always kept in a safe & tidy condition
(Duties will rotate between picking, packing and despatching of orders)
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of and passion for, delivering excellent customer service
- Transferable skills and experience from similar fast paced, target driven environments
- Good rapport building skills and the ability to be adaptable
- Punctual, enthusiastic and able to work at a fast pace
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Works well in a team but have good initiative to work alone
- Self-motivated, flexible and hardworking
- Ability to work with computers
- A keen eye for detail
- Proactive, with a ‘take action’ mindset
All applicable training will be provided as part of the role.
About the Company
We are a family business. And you can tell that when you get here. It feels like family.
From the very smallest details to the big important things. You will feel it in the warm and familiar way we talk to each other and you’ll feel it in the way we engage with the wider community, too.
As a company – we are true to our word. When we say we are going to do something, we go all out to do it. And every individual is truly valued.
Established in 1919 we now have 70 stores across the UK and provide exceptional quality diamonds, jewellery and watches as well as top name brands such as TAG Heuer, Omega, Breitling and Tudor.
We pride ourselves on the work we do for local communities. We donate 20 per cent of retained profits to charity and since the year 2000, Beaverbrooks has donated in excess of £15 million to over 750 different charities.
We were awarded ‘Employer of the Year’ in The UK Jewellery Awards 2019 and have featured in The Sunday Times Top 100 ‘Best Companies to Work For’ for 16 consecutive years –ranking number 9 in 2020. Recently further recognition has also been received at the Retail Week Awards 2020, where we were awarded 'Best Place To Work'.