Project Manager- CRM Systems
- CRM Project Manager- Systems Implementation & Enablement
- Full time - 37.5 hours per week.
- £30,000-£33,000 per annum
- Lytham St Annes. Flexibility for some remote working to be discussed at interview.
We now have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and hands-on Project Manager to join our CRM team. This role is to support the integration and enablement of several systems within a new customer experience platform; which will support the wider CRM team in their ongoing mission to deliver our personal Beaverbrooks customer experience across all customer touchpoints.
The CRM Project Manager will report to the CRM Manager and work closely with multiple departments across the business, as well as external technical partners and system providers, to successfully deliver the projects on our roadmap, from requirement scoping and definition, to delivery and enablement.
We are proud to have recently achieved the number one position in the prestigious 100 Best Companies to Work For list 2021, in addition to being announced as ‘Retail’s Best Company to Work For’ 2021. It’s also our 16th consecutive year of receiving three-star accreditation for ‘world class’ levels of workplace engagement.
- Managing the smooth and effective delivery of multiple system implementations and development projects that support the CRM team.
- Overseeing quality of output, adherence to scope, usability, performance and controlling risks to timelines.
- Scoping and documenting business objectives and requirements for new system enhancements and projects for CRM, working closely with a range of internal and external stakeholders to define scope.
- Understanding the opportunity of wider technical projects being conducted elsewhere in the business (eg. IT and eComm) and managing their impact on the CRM team.
- Supporting any specific configuration or adaptations that might be required to integrate with existing systems and applications.
- When required, supporting the configuration and accurate transfer of valuable customer data between platforms.
- Constructing project plans then monitoring project timelines and progress, pro-actively flagging any delays or missed milestones with key stakeholders.
- Chairing regular project status meetings and producing accompanying written reports.
- Co-ordinating and conducting UAT for projects, working with the wider CRM team and IT teams to ensure this is completed to the standard required and that the acceptance criteria are met at all times.
- Managing project go-live, owning all business communications and ensuring that any training or other necessary arrangements have been made.
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven project management experience in CRM or eCommerce system implementation – taking a new concept to reality
- Hands-on experience of managing both 3rd party and internal stakeholders
- Knowledge and awareness of CRM platforms, technologies and software development.
- Highly organised
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- A passion for CRM and delivering great customer experiences
- Positive self-starting and solutions focused approach
- A keen collaborator who can inspire and listen to others
- Ability to be adaptable and reactive and used to working in fast paced environments
- Experience working within the retail sector
- Experience or knowledge of Microsoft BC and Exponea systems
- Experience working within a CRM team
About the Company
We’re a family business. And you can tell that when you get here. It feels like family.
Established in 1919 we now have 72 stores across the UK and an ecommerce website, which was launched in 2001. We provide exceptional quality diamonds, jewellery and watches as well as top name brands such as TAG Heuer, Omega, Breitling, Tudor, Gucci and Vivienne Westwood.
Our purpose is to enrich lives, which simply means making a positive difference to the world we live in. We donate 20 per cent of retained profits to charity and since the year 2000, Beaverbrooks has donated in excess of £16 million to over 750 different charities.
We pride ourselves on the work we do for local communities and in support of this we offer charity matching – you raise it, we match it! You can also take 2 paid charity days per year where you can spend time away from the business doing charity work and take time off to give blood.
Some of our other benefits include:
- Holidays are 28 days per annum inclusive of bank holidays, rising to 33 days the March after completion of 2 years’ service.
- Free car parking
- Outstanding staff discounts which extend to your family & friends.
- Office profit share bonus
- Wellbeing scheme
- Contributory Pension & Life Assurance
- Free eye test every 2 years
- Flu Vaccinations paid for
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Maternity return to work bonus
- Paternity Leave
- Employee & family support & counselling – Retail Trust
- Cycle scheme
If you would like to know more about Beaverbrooks, visit https://www.beaverbrooks.co.uk/about-us
The Hallmark of Amazing People