Repairs Department Admin Assistant (Booking Back)
Job Title: Repairs Department Admin Assistant (Booking Back)
Location: Beaverbrooks Head Office, Lytham St Anne's
Contract: Permanent, 15 hours per week Monday & Friday 9am to 5pm. Please note some flexibility in these hours can be discussed at interview.
Close date: Sunday 11th April
Interview dates: w/c 19th April
We now have a fantastic opportunity for a great team player, with a keen eye for detail, to join Beaverbrooks Repairs department as a Booking Back Assistant. As a Beaverbrooks Repairs Booking Back Assistant, you will be responsible for quality checking all stock items returning from repair, ensuring the correct cost has been applied, the correct repair has been achieved and the item is in pristine condition to return to the warehouse. You will also ensure our returns of customer repairs have had the correct repair achieved and communicate costs and RRP to our stores.
The Repairs Department at Beaverbrooks focuses on providing Information on repairs and services and within this role, you will be required to work both well within the team and to your own initiative as necessary. As a team, they strive to provide a quality, efficient and knowledgeable service; making the best decision every time.
- Booking back of both customer and stock repairs- including: quality control and ensuring all work has been carried out, communicating the costs to the stores, communicating charges to the customer and making decisions on how best to return to Stock.
- Inputting data onto the database
- Liaising with suppliers and stores
- Processing relevant admin
- Processing post
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent communication skills- both written and verbal
- High attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- A good team player
- Ability to work to own initiative
- Good decision-making skills
- Computer literate
- Confident user of Microsoft Excel & Word
- Flexibility to work the hours required for business needs
- Some existing knowledge of jewellery
- Previous experience of working to process
About the Company
We’re a family business. And you can tell that when you get here. It feels like family.
Established in 1919 we now have 70 stores across the UK and an ecommerce website, which was launched in 2001. We provide exceptional quality diamonds, jewellery and watches as well as top name brands such as TAG Heuer, Omega, Breitling, Tudor, Gucci and Vivienne Westwood.
Awards include ‘Employer of the Year’ in The UK Jewellery Awards 2020 as well as featuring in The Sunday Times Top 100 ‘Best Companies to Work For’ for 16 consecutive years – ranking number 9 in 2020. Recently further recognition has also been received at the Retail Week Awards 2020, where we were awarded 'Best Place To Work'.
Our purpose is to enrich lives, which simply means making a positive difference to the world we live in. We donate 20 per cent of retained profits to charity and since the year 2000, Beaverbrooks has donated in excess of £16 million to over 750 different charities.
We pride ourselves on the work we do for local communities and in support of this we offer charity matching – you raise it, we match it! You can also take 2 paid charity days per year where you can spend time away from the business doing charity work and take time off to give blood.
Some of our other benefits include:
- Holidays are 28 days per annum inclusive of bank holidays, rising to 33 days the March after completion of 2 years’ service.
- Outstanding staff discounts which extend to your family & friends.
- Healthcare & wellbeing scheme
- Contributory Pension & Life Assurance
- Free eye test at every 2 years
- Flu Vaccinations paid for
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Maternity return to work bonus
- Paternity Leave
- Employee & family support & counselling – Retail Trust
- Cycle scheme
If you would like to know more about Beaverbrooks, visit https://www.beaverbrooks.co.uk/about-us