Web Fulfilment Support Administrator
Job Title: Web Fulfilment Support Administrator
Contract: Permanent, full-time 37.5 hours per week. More details on the shift patterns below.
Location: Lytham St.Annes
Close Date: Friday 14th February
Interviews: w/c 24th February
Shift patterns will fall during our department working hours of 7.30am-10.30pm, Monday to Sunday. Shift patterns will be published 6 weeks in advance.
During the build up to & during peak & sale periods, and to provide cover for team member’s holidays, there will be a need for flexibility as you may be required to work additional hours, depending upon order quantities.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be a part of our dynamic and fast-growing Web Fulfilment operation, which oversees the delivery of all customer orders placed through our own Website & Mail Order channels along with Next and affiliate websites.
The successful candidate will join a large existing team, who all focus upon providing the best possible service to our customers, every time.
Within a usual day, you will provide the main link between the department and our stores, ensuring that all orders placed through the Website, Next and Mail Order channels meet the delivery dates that we quote to the customer.
The role will predominantly involve:
- Analysing the progress of orders, placing a strong focus upon ensuring that delivery dates and deadlines are met.
- Where delivery dates are not possible you will ensure that customers are notified of any delays at the earliest opportunity.
- Managing and analysing our Deliveries on Time report and circulating this on a weekly & monthly basis to members of management.
- You will ensure that all details relating to an order are kept up to date, making sure that all notes are maintained.
- Building strong relationships with our branches and holding stores accountable for their performance in checking and actioning any order requests.
- Liaising with our Special Orders department ensuring special orders are placed, managing the lead times and item cost prices.
- Handling daily stock transfers including Ship from Store and Local Pick Click and Collect.
- Actioning incoming department post on a daily basis.
- Monitoring V12 Finance agreement status’ confirming payment has been requested where appropriate.
- Supporting our Fraud team, carrying out additional security checks on orders as highlighted by our online Security system. This element will mainly be supporting through evening and weekend cover on a rota basis.
All applicable system training will be provided as part of the role.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of, and passion for, delivering excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Ability to prioritise
- Proactive, with a ‘take action’ mindset
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good rapport building skills and the ability to be adaptable
- Works well individually and within a team
- Competent in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Operates within the ‘Beaverbrooks Way’ at all times
About the Company
We’re a family business. And you can tell that when you get here. It feels like family.
From the very smallest details to the big important things. You’ll feel it in the warm and familiar way we talk to each other and you’ll feel it in the way we engage with the wider community, too.
As a company – we’re true to our word. When we say we’re going to do something, we go all out to do it. And every individual is truly valued.
Established in 1919 we now have 70 stores across the UK and provide exceptional quality diamonds, jewellery and watches as well as top name brands such as TAG Heuer, Omega, Breitling, Tudor, Gucci and Vivienne Westwood.
We pride ourselves on the work we do for local communities. We donate 20 per cent of retained profits to charity and since the year 2000, Beaverbrooks has donated in excess of £13 million to over 750 different charities.
We were awarded ‘Employer of the Year’ in The UK Jewellery Awards 2019 and have featured in The Sunday Times Top 100 ‘Best Companies to Work For’ for 16 consecutive years –ranking number 10 in 2019. Recently further recognition has also been received at the Retail Week Awards 2019, where we were awarded 'Best Place To Work'.