eCommerce Trading Co-Ordinator
Job Title: eCommerce Trading Co-Ordinator
Location: Beaverbrooks Head Office, Lytham St Annes
Contract: Permanent, 37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Salary: £22,000 -£24,000 per annum
Close Date: Sunday 1st August
Interview Dates: w/c 9th August
We have an exciting opportunity for someone with a passion for trade and merchandising, and a love of analysis, to join our rapidly growing eCommerce team at Beaverbrooks Head Office.
We are proud to have recently achieved the number one position in the prestigious 100 Best Companies to Work For list 2021, in addition to being announced as ‘Retail’s Best Company to Work For’ 2021. It’s also our 16th consecutive year of receiving three-star accreditation for ‘world class’ levels of workplace engagement.
Working within the eCommerce Trade team, as Trading Co-Ordinator you will be focussed on optimising conversion rates and enhancing user experience, constantly looking to improve product placement and website navigation. You will be heavily involved in reporting and analysis, whilst also taking ownership for fraud prevention and payment analysis.
- Taking ownership for fraud prevention, overseeing manual screening and ensuring orders are decisioned in conjunction with company guidelines.
- Providing monthly reporting on our fraud screening processes and look to continually optimise rulesets.
- Ensuring product rankings, site search and recommendations are optimised daily to keep trending products, new lines and best sellers prominent in the customer journey.
- Supporting with campaign management, including setup of promotions and price-handling.
- Working closely with our photographers and brands to obtain product images and upload them to the site.
- Supporting the eCommerce Merchandising Co-Ordinator with product enrichment, categorisation and data audits.
- Supporting the eCommerce Digital Marketing team with product selection, ensuring our advertising is commercial and featuring highly relevant product.
- Reviewing key landing pages to ensure they are well-merchandised and optimised from a trade perspective.
- Providing daily/weekly and adhoc written reporting and analysis the eCommerce Trading Manager and wider business.
- Leading conversion rate optimisation for the eCommerce Trade team, studying customer behaviour and making recommendations for AB tests and site improvements.
The Ideal Candidate
Essential skills & experience
- Prior Merchandising, Trade or UX experience
- Strong skills using Microsoft Excel along with report writing experience
- A strong interest in luxury watches, diamonds and fine jewellery
- A passion for online shopping and industry-leading content
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and consistency
- Ability to excel working towards tight deadlines and in a fast-pace, reactive environment
Desirable skills & experience
- Experience within an eCommerce and/or retail environment
- Knowledge of luxury and premium brand behaviour
- Experience with fraud screening/order management
- Photoshop experience
- Ideally educated to degree level
About the Company
We’re a family business. And you can tell that when you get here. It feels like family.
Established in 1919 we now have 72 stores across the UK and an ecommerce website, which was launched in 2001. We provide exceptional quality diamonds, jewellery and watches as well as top name brands such as TAG Heuer, Omega, Breitling, Tudor, Gucci and Vivienne Westwood.
As well as achieving the number one position in the prestigious 100 Best Companies to Work For list 2021, and ‘Retail’s Best Company to Work For’ 2021, further recognition has also been received at The UK Jewellery Awards where we were awarded Employer of the Year for 2020 and at The Retail Week Awards 2020, where we were awarded 'Best Place To Work'.
Our purpose is to enrich lives, which simply means making a positive difference to the world we live in. We donate 20 per cent of retained profits to charity and since the year 2000, Beaverbrooks has donated in excess of £16 million to over 750 different charities.
We pride ourselves on the work we do for local communities and in support of this we offer charity matching – you raise it, we match it! You can also take 2 paid charity days per year where you can spend time away from the business doing charity work and take time off to give blood.
Some of our other benefits include:
- Holidays are 28 days per annum inclusive of bank holidays, rising to 33 days the March after completion of 2 years’ service.
- Outstanding staff discounts which extend to your family & friends.
- Wellbeing scheme
- Contributory Pension & Life Assurance
- Free eye test every 2 years
- Flu Vaccinations paid for
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Maternity return to work bonus
- Paternity Leave
- Employee & family support & counselling – Retail Trust
- Cycle scheme
If you would like to know more about Beaverbrooks, visit https://www.beaverbrooks.co.uk/about-us
The Hallmark of Amazing People